PowerExcel Video TutorialsGetting Started with PowerExcel
Once you have successfully installed PowerExcel, these short video tutorials will help you learn the basics of how to use PowerExcel. If you are using PowerExcel for the first time, it is best to watch the videos in chronological order.
1. Establishing A PowerExcel Connection
This video shows how to connect to a PowerExcel database directly from a standard Excel spreadsheet.
3. Working with the PowerExcel Query Slice
This video shows the use of PowerExcel Power Query to create a Slice.
5. Entering data in a PowerExcel Slice – Part 2
This video shows how to use PowerExcel to enter data into a Cube by copy-pasting numbers into a slice.
7. Adding A Second PivotTable in a PowerExcel Slice, and Changing Range References
This video shows how to add a second PivotTable to a Slice and change its Range Reference to show a different set of data.
2. Working with A PowerExcel PivotTable
This video shows the use of the PowerExcl PivotTable to create a Slice.
4. Entering Data in a PowerExcel Slice – Part 1
This video shows how to use PowerExcel to enter data by typing in numbers into a slice.
6. Using the PowerExcel Dimension Editor
This video shows how to use the Dimension Editor to modify Members displayed in the PowerExcel Slice