PowerExcel Productivity Introduction
Training Sessions to get you started.
Achieve Unprecedented Gains in Excel Productivity
Prove it to yourself by taking the training! At the end of the session, you will know how to do the following :
1. Learn to create “dimensions,” the key vectors of your business: Accounts, Products/Services, Time, Locations, Plan version, etc
2. Learn to make business models (cubes) that enable you to “slice and dice” data multidimensionally—to understand any complex view of your business instantly.
3. Leverage your Excel formula skills to write super-efficient model-based calculations (not repetitive cell-by-cell formulas)
4. See the significant effects of real multi-user collaboration on productivity and analysis.
5. Learn how to quickly pivot to future-based models of the business: budget and forecast planning systems respond dynamically.
With these basic PowerExcel skills, you can leverage your existing knowledge in Excel to gain unprecedented productivity while working with Excel reports, plans, and forecasts. Make a meaningful and noticeable contribution to your enterprise.
There will be a Q&A portion at the end of the session to address any questions you may have.