PowerExcel TrainingWeekly sessions to get you started
“Intro to PowerExcel” Schedule
Please be sure that you have done the following, prior to attending the training:
– successfully installed the PowerExcel add-in
– able to connect to the P&L Forecasting Sandbox
If you need assistance, schedule a support call by filling out the Contact Us form or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intro to PowerExcel
This is an introductory session on PowerExcel, with the goal of getting you started on using the P&L Forecasting Model.
At the end of this session, you will know how to do the following:
- Creating a report by selecting a data set “slice” from the P&L Model
- Entering and saving data into the P&L Model
- Sharing data and collaborating with other PowerExcel users
- Customizing the P&L Model
With these basic PowerExcel skills, you can leverage your existing knowledge in Excel and create more complex spreadsheet reports, plans, and forecasts.
There will be a Q&A portion at the end of the session to address any questions you may have.
Note: You are welcome to re-attend this session as you require however attendance approval is subject to availability. Priority will be given to new registrants.